Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died in a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1585 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Venkat On:05/09/2009
I was so upset why this happen to the person who is doing the best he can to make A.P the most famous province in the world.
I was impressed how the president of congress Sonia gandhi, Rahul, and P.M manmohan singhji are there at this crucial time for YSR family. Iprey to god to give them strength to cope up with this unbeareable loss not just for the family it is for the whole A.P my prayers are with thir family at this moment. My name is venkat I am writing this form Canada belive me it touched my heart one in milllions this kind od leader borns it s very sad that we lost such a great leader.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: krishna chaitanya On:05/09/2009
we miss u sir,
no words to describe u..!
YSR-King of Andhra with Ramarajyam.
In ur leadership only andhra became HarithaANDHRA.
we miss ur Smiling face and Brave heart.
But ur still alive in poor people happiness.
Posted By: shiva On:05/09/2009
YSR ..THE LEGEND ....YOU WILL BE IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER N EVER ......ANNAIAH JINDABAD
Posted By: Syed On:05/09/2009
Its an one of the biggest sad demise of the year PEACE BE UPON HIM! we study a lot articles of dos by online news papers it was really an disaster news of the year for NRI's also i Once gain pray for him for PEACE BE UPON HIM and wish to have patience to his Family.
Posted By: K.Kumar On:05/09/2009
He was one of the leaders of our times who was doing his best to lift the downtrodden.
Posted By: Dhammadip On:05/09/2009
we are missing our next india great leader...his ideas abt rural deveopment is great .....i can't express ....
Posted By: Jay On:05/09/2009
Let there be no suicides on Dr. YSR name. Dr. YSR was about hope and living with dignity. The whole nation is grieving (except some misguided and brainwashed). He was the voice of the voiceless, hope for the hopeless.
Posted By: suman ankampally On:05/09/2009
YSR always lives in our hearts, just he lost his body.......
Posted By: Vasudev Kanithi On:05/09/2009
It is unfortunate that Andhra Pradesh lost a great leader. Dr. Y.S,R is a leader with great determination. We would have seen great progress in Andra had he continued to live for 10 more years. He was a leader with a big number of friends, admirers and followers. It is a big loss to them all. I convey my condolences to his family and pray the Almighty to grant the required strength to his family members and friends to withstand the the calamity. I had some occassions to visit his house and observe his style of functioning.
Posted By: Srinivas Venkumahanti On:05/09/2009
The whole nation is mourning for a great leader like you. You were there for a lot of people who don't have a voice and hope. You really make somuch differance in these peoples lives. You are the hope. Now your gone how they can realize their hopes and aspirations. Can anyone stand up and get things done like you. You and your great leadership will be missed. Rest In Peace.
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent