Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died on a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1528 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Rama Chandra Rao.Nandagiri On:05/09/2009
There is no word to express my sorrow.A GREAT LOSS not only to Andhra pradesh but also to the whole Nation.May his soul rest in peace."Sir u r Great"YSR AMAR RAHE....
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: vijay ponnavolu On:04/09/2009
I want to convey my deepest condolences to Raja Sekhar Reddy Garu family, friends, followers and to all Andhraites.
We are all deeply affected bye this loss which will leave an everlasting void in the socio-political arena of not only Andhra Pradesh but the country as whole.

I would like to remember and highlight some of Reddy’s self less work for Swarnandra Pradesh which will be dearly missed by all regardless of social or political stature.

No Chief Minister and his/her government from our State or any other state in India has served his/her people like Reddy and his government did and is still doing …
The foremost that comes to my mind and touched my heart is Aarogyasri, the health benefit for the poor. I can proudly say it is just because of Raja Sekhar Reddy

Pension for Old people, another of his brilliant and selfless scheme benefited the senior citizens; most of who would not even be able to stand in long lines to vote for him , thanks vijay ponnavolu
Posted By: vijay ponnavolu part two On:04/09/2009
Pension for Old people, another of his brilliant and selfless scheme benefited the senior citizens; most of who would not even be able to stand in long lines to vote for him. No previous CM even bothered to think about the plight of these elders let alone spend time on helping them. Rajasekhar Reddy, the selfless man that he was, came to the rescue.

The109 emergency response, as you all know now can be seen even in the remotest villages and helping and serving the poor. Before Raja Sekhar Reddy it was just a dream for the poor which was only possible in English movies.

And I can go on and on….

His selfless work will be an everlasting legacy which will endure years from now and keep him alive in the hearts and minds of his admirers.

I would like you to join me and take a moment out of our busy schedules and pray for Mr. Reddy and his family.

May his Soul Rest in Peace….
Posted By: vijay ponnavolu On:04/09/2009
I want to convey my deepest condolences to Raja Sekhar Reddy Garu family, friends, followers and to all Andhraites.
We are all deeply affected bye this loss which will leave an everlasting void in the socio-political arena of not only Andhra Pradesh but the country as whole.

I would like to remember and highlight some of Reddy’s self less work for Swarnandra Pradesh which will be dearly missed by all regardless of social or political stature.

No Chief Minister and his/her government from our State or any other state in India has served his/her people like Reddy and his government did and is still doing …
The foremost that comes to my mind and touched my heart is Aarogyasri, the health benefit for the poor. I can proudly say it is just because of Raja Sekhar Reddy

Pension for Old people, another of his brilliant and selfless scheme benefited the senior citizens; most of who would not even be able to stand in long lines to vote for him , thanks vijay ponnavolu
Posted By: Ravi On:04/09/2009
Not only AP Lost a great leader but it is a loss to the Nation.I pray to god that again and again this nation should should have a great leader like YSR.Amar rahi .YSR.He lived like a king and died like king that is YSR.
Posted By: Dr. M.M.Konar On:04/09/2009
There is no word to express my grief &sorrow A GREAT LOSS not only to his Family but also to the whole Nation.I pray to God to give enough streanth &courage to bear this unrepairable loss.May his departed soul rest in peace.
Posted By: krishnan trichy, tamilnadu On:04/09/2009
may his sole rest in peace in heaven,
hi god give the courage & support to the people of andarapredesh, and the family memebers of Mr.YSR.
Posted By: Veera P Nallamilli On:04/09/2009
I am loss of words, the AP lost a wonderful soul. May his soul rest in peace.
Posted By: pavan On:04/09/2009
People who criticize are inclined to something..let them keep hands on their hearts before they criticize.Every individual of the state had enjoyed the fruit of the gifts given by YSR." Be a Shepered,Not a sheep"this is for the people who are criticizing for the sake of doing.
All 8 crore andhrites are missing you.
Posted By: Mohammed Javeed On:04/09/2009
May the Soul of our honourable Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Rajashekar Reddy rest in Peace

Regards
Mohammed Javeed
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe