Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died on a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1528 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: rajan On:04/09/2009
An articulate leader with a mass base who delivers. He is having both political and administrative acumen well within himself. He was a different bread of ruler who develops himself on his own.
No leader with the above quality is currently available in Andhra congress.

Future
He is young, capable,dynamic and after all he is born and brought in a true political family for years. Further, he is by the side of his father and handles most of the issues.
It's good for the congress party to have him at the helm. If not congress with no mass leader will be fading from Andhra pradesh politics. This will lead in congress losing power in the centre and chandra babu is going to have a good time with chiranjeevi. Congress needs a tough man we can dictate, command and ensure opposition is alarmed. I didn;t see anyone in this mould in the congress.
He is the only acceptable face for the party in Andhra.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Tapati On:04/09/2009
It is a great loss.He was a leader of grassroot level.May God bless him in heaven.
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Rev. Dr. Arul Pragasam On:04/09/2009
It is a great loss. A real leader for the poor ... May his soul rest in peace, May the Good Lord bless his son and family. My prayers are for his family.
Posted By: Sam P Kurapati On:04/09/2009
YSR demise is a monumental loss to state as well as the nation. It hard to beleive he is no more. It is my prayer that GOD grant family the strength to cope this loss. It will take a long time to forget him.
Posted By: karan shrivastava On:04/09/2009
May his soul rest in peace
Posted By: SATISH VIG On:04/09/2009
An eventful life has come to a tragic end. May god give solace to the family of the departed soul.
Posted By: dr.d v k ram On:04/09/2009
Dr.YSR was a matured politician with dedication to the cause and upliftment of the people. Believes strongly in his way of doing things. May his soule rest in peace.
Posted By: rakesh On:04/09/2009
YSR was a great leader and a wise person ...its sad to say that he is no more with us but his ideas will rule the state for ever ,i pay my tribute to such great leader and inovator ....YSR amar hai
Posted By: Navin Bhairi On:04/09/2009
a great person and a great personality. I have never seen anyone like him before. I dont have even a piece of hope that I could see anyone here after. May his soul rest in peace. Those who travelled with him on that day I would say their death takes with him to heaven.
Posted By: M A BASEER On:04/09/2009
a person like YSR are very rare ,a man liked by all people and such a wonderful politician even opposition like him as much as his party men
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe