Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Will Team Anna party be succesfull?

Do you think Team Anna's political party will be successful in the 2014 elections?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1715 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: A.B.Paul On:09/10/2013
It is important that they should be successful - success or no success cannot determine the merit of the issue they stand for - a clean and transparent politics and administration.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
It is important that they should be successful - success or no success cannot determine the merit of the issue they stand for - a clean and transparent politics and administration.
Posted By: dr. manika jain On:09/10/2013
Namaskar,
i'm also a supporter of AAP Party, i like because, all the candidates of this party, don't have any criminal background. i personally feels that under th rule of AAP Party- delhi's women/girls will be safe. we can feel positive changes in delhi from all aspects.
Thanks.
Best wishes.
Dr. Manika jain.
Posted By: Srinivas On:09/10/2013
In every school in every class there is at least one boy who is called a t-e-n-t-i-a-h and needs to be thrashed from time to time for making him behave. That is what is Kejriwal.
Posted By: Ritwik On:09/10/2013
Just ask Kejriwal few questions. Did he work with Aruna Roy who is close to Sonia Gandhi? Diid he lobby to be a member of Sonia's National Advisory Council? Did he work with Sandeep Dixit? Ask him if Sonia has money in the Swiss Banks?
Posted By: SURAJMAL JAIN On:08/10/2013
we support to Mr Kejriwal AAP and we hope definately will be part of corruption and party success in 2014 election because he is new in politics so so many general public those illliterate not known to him . vote will be divided but congress definately loose the election.
Posted By: joginder singh On:08/10/2013
kejriwal,s party shall emerge victorious in 2014 election.
Posted By: MAHENDRA KUMAR SHARMA On:08/10/2013
Team Anna's political party will not be successful in the 2014 elections but it play major role to form a government in Delhi.
Posted By: krishna On:08/10/2013
Sure. It is going to make a definite mark in 2014 election.
<< Previous 21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe