Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died on a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1528 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Manjusha On:08/09/2009
It is very sad to miss our honourable Minister YSR garu that to in flight accident.How much Technology improvement is there with us,any thing couldn't save his life.Really we miss a great person..
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
It is very sad to miss our honourable Minister YSR garu that to in flight accident.How much Technology improvement is there with us,any thing couldn't save his life.Really we miss agreat person..
It is very sad to miss our honourable Minister YSR garu that to in flight accident.How much Technology improvement is there with us,any thing couldn't save his life.Really we miss agreat person..
It is very sad to miss our honourable Minister YSR garu that to in flight accident.bcz.how much Technology improvement is there with us,any thing couldn't save his life.Really we miss agreat person..
Posted By: GIRISH KUMAR .NG On:08/09/2009
WHAT A GREAT MAN HE IS I NEVER SAW
MAYBE NEVER SEE AGAIN ONE MORE PERSON IN THIS LIFE GREAT INDIAN HATS OFF TO Mr. YSR, I DON'T KNOW THAT HE IS SUCH A GOOD PERSON I REALIZED AFTER HIS DEATH SORRY FOR IT.
Posted By: Babu On:08/09/2009
God could have taken Bin Laden instead of YSR.
Posted By: Ateeq On:08/09/2009
well.. he was really a good CM so far for Andhra Pradesh.. its really sad news for people of Andhra Pradesh..
Posted By: Afaque Ahmad On:08/09/2009
Yes,the chief minister was a strong man.Being chiristien in religion he has managed the hindu & musliem people of Andhra Pradesh.Let the people of Andhra Pradesh select a strong man as his succesor.Let us soul rest in peace.
Posted By: abbas On:08/09/2009
nice cm i ever heard and god has takenaway
may god rest his soul in peace
thnks
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe