Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav

Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav on becoming the youngest CM in UP.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 135 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: VARADHARAJAN THIRUVENKATASWAMY On:11/03/2012
The whole nation in general and the youth of the country in particular look upon you with great pride and admiration as the true son of the soil who will help steer the nation towards an eternal journey of progress, prosperity and happiness that each and every citizen of the country richly deserves. We wish you a long, healthy and energetic life to fulfill the long pending latent aspirations of all brethren, not just in UP but the whole country, keeping you as a committed and unwavering role model rendering corruption free governance.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Dinesh Shenoy On:11/03/2012
Bharath Kaa alround development karaade - dushmano ko dur kardo... All the very best.
Posted By: Dr. Mayank Dwivedi On:11/03/2012
Dear Shri Akhilesh,
We know that you are well qualified, well traveled and well read person. You were needed badly for UP. I am sure with your exposure and approach, you will make UP shine. You may need to put special emphasis on the development of infrastructure and in this direction, there is need to concentrate on NOIDA area as it has enormous potential. You are requested work across the political lines and push inclusive development of entire state.
I am sure you would do that.
Best wishes and regards,
Dr. Mayank Dwivedi, Lucknow
Posted By: Kuldip Agrawal On:11/03/2012
Akhilesh ji,
I congratulate you for becomg C.M. of biggest state of the country . Being an engineer I also feel proud of you & hope my state U.P. to rise & cross Gujrat & Bihar under your leadership.
Once again my best wishes,
Kuldip Agrawal, Kanpur , 09838815850
Posted By: srinivasannarayanan On:11/03/2012
congrats! Please rewrite UP"s History best wishes from a true Vaishnavite Brahmin..
Posted By: Ateeque Malik On:11/03/2012
Congratulations.
The masses of UP are looking up to a young & dynamic leader. Please fulfill their aspirations.
Posted By: Girish Kumar On:11/03/2012
Dear Akhileshji,

Congratulations on your win. Please take care to give a clean administration for UP and I would like to see you as PM.

God bless you.

Best wishes and regards
Posted By: kanwal chadha On:11/03/2012
UP is one of the slowest grown States in India. It is also the state where Riots, Corruption and worst infrastructure exists.
UP always needed a young and dynamic Person to control and change the image.
MR. Akhilesh ji, the nation eyes upon you to change the image of UP.
God bless you!!!!!
Posted By: SUMAN MAJUMDER On:11/03/2012
You are like a fresh breeze in this polluted political environment in our country. Please do not loose youself. God bless you.
Posted By: VARUN On:11/03/2012
GOD HAS GIVEN YOU A CHANCE TO REWRITE HISTORY ,GO FOR IT
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe