Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Will Lanka regain its tranquility?

Will Prabhakaran's death finally bring peace to Sri Lanka?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 249 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Harrish On:21/05/2009
no DEAD for TAMILAN.

Prabhakaran = Always WINNING.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Harrish On:21/05/2009
I feel sad for prabharan's death. But i want another prabharan to come, to fight for EQUAL RIGHTS for the Tamil Eelam people.
Posted By: V N Shiju On:21/05/2009
Not until Tamils will be able to live with freedom and equality. I don't see that happening in the near future :(
Posted By: Rajasekaran On:21/05/2009
If not another prabharan will come
Posted By: sanjeev On:21/05/2009
never,unless all the people ensured safety and equallity
Posted By: kausik On:21/05/2009
NO
Posted By: Selva On:21/05/2009
No, it will cause agony among the SL tamilans and in future they will emerge as a huge force.
Posted By: BABU On:21/05/2009
again gurilla attack will resume after one decade . coz now it's controlled by Praba ,but hereafter there is no control in LTTE army .
Posted By: Priscilla Singh On:21/05/2009
The Sinhalese Government must allow a grieving time for the Tamils and make efforts to gain their trust. Their support to the Tamil must be practical as well as strategic.
this has to be done politically so that the people can feel they have a say in governance specifically Tamil welfare portfolio at ministerial level and some ministers to represent them in the government.
socially they have to be accompanied and made to feel that they belong
economically they need to be given special privileges in recruiting for jobs, for education and other processes that would make them more secure.
Immediately they should be opened to receive aids from International agencies and NGOs because the Sinhalese government might be hated right now and will not be trusted and so third parties are needed to bring emergency and long term development aids.
There should be a listening in humility to the grievances of Tamils. Good leaders will be listened to when they learn to listen to the people. I hope f
Posted By: britto On:21/05/2009
I request north indian media beggers to keep their words without knowing anything about eelam. be a human being dont be a beast to support another beast in srilanka which is sitting as a president.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent