Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died in a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1585 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: c srikanth On:06/09/2009
he is great achiever with dedication. He is symbol of friends. May God give him peace and best of luck to our young beloved Y.S.Jagan and we are all with him in this time sorry.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: SreeReddy On:06/09/2009
He did so much to grassroots of the system and he will be remembered forever. We can't digest his sudden demise and may his soul rest in peace. He is not Hyd politician and he is politician for rural andhra people. He is the best CM in modern india and irreplaceable. In order to carry his legacy for country Congress should make Jagan as CM. Rajivgandhi was not experienced when he became PM. Sacrifices of YSR should't go in vain. Best of luckJagan.
Posted By: G.Achyuth On:05/09/2009
We can't digest your death. You are still in millons of hearts. THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ABOUT YOUR GREATNESS as everything will goes small under your greatness. WE MISS YOU YSR WE MISS YOU. MAY YOUR SOLE REST IN PEACE
Posted By: A.Sreenivasulu On:05/09/2009
My beloved NETHA IN MY HEART. I could not get feeling as he is dead. PUBLIC HEART LEADER WITH HUGE FOLLOWING he is like a RAJIV GANDHI. For his soul peacefulness and to see him further his son JAGAN must be made CHIEF MINISTER OF A.P.without fail so that he can become successful like his father eventhough at present he is not having eno;ugh experience. To get rid of this, Mr.K.V.P.Ramachanra Rao will be of more helpful. All this is in the interests of ANDHRA PRADESH AND CONGRESS PARTY TO SERVE FOR PUBLIC WELFARE..
This is my feeling of paying rich and real tribute to my HEARTY NETHA Dr.Y.S.RAJA SEKHAR REDDY GARU.. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Posted By: A.Sreenivasulu On:05/09/2009
My beloved NETHA IN MY HEART. I could not get feeling as he is dead. PUBLIC HEART LEADER WITH HUGE FOLLOWING he is like a RAJIV GANDHI. For his soul peacefulness and to see him further his son JAGAN must be made CHIEF MINISTER OF A.P.without fail so that he can become successful like his father eventhough at present he is not having eno;ugh experience. To get rid of this, Mr.K.V.P.Ramachanra Rao will be of more helpful. All this is in the interests of ANDHRA PRADESH AND CONGRESS PARTY TO SERVE FOR PUBLIC WELFARE..
This is my feeling of paying rich and real tribute to my HEARTY NETHA Dr.Y.S.RAJA SEKHAR REDDY GARU.. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Posted By: Ramesh On:05/09/2009
Dear Sir, we miss you. We pray for your soul. May you enjoy eternal rest in the presence of Jesus.
Posted By: mk. rao On:05/09/2009
Ysr was one of most talented politicians and administrators in the recent times any where in India
Posted By: Noor Ali On:05/09/2009
We all pray to Allah.."Rest His Soul In Eternal Peace"..Aameen
Posted By: Naresh On:05/09/2009
This is bad insident such a great politician we missed
Posted By: prasadt On:05/09/2009
He is an Extraordinery Person with a vision for the urban and down trodden masses. The no of Heart attacks and suicides itself shows how much he is in the hearts of the people.YSR AMAR RAHE.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe