Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Your response to Raj

MNS chief Raj Thackeray has stepped up his agitation demanding that jobs in Maharashtra be reserved only for the Marathis. Is his demand justified?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 397 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: poorna On:09/02/2010
no
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: pragya shukla On:09/02/2010
no, it is against constitution of India and is therfore a criminal offence.
Posted By: pintu On:09/02/2010
no not at all , he is such a bull sit man.
Posted By: Akbar Khalidi On:09/02/2010
Somebody asked Prophet Mohammed, how peace can be established in the world? He said give each the right one deserves.

I would like to tell Mr. Baldev and others that are debating this issue. Remember each one of us have right to express ourselves and other have right to react. How piously each one reacts is what counters. Let Mr. Thackeray say what he likes, we should act correctly.
Posted By: Akbar Khalidi On:09/02/2010
A verse in Quran say, "I have created you (mankind) from one man and one woman, and made you into clans and tribes so that you will be recognized. The best amongst you in the eyes of God is the one how is most pious".
This means only pious should lead the society.
Other verse that I remember is "See I have given you one tongue and I make you speak so many languages using one tongue". This means linguistic difference do not exist and are man-made.
This Call is a call of a man who is desparate and does not know who to drag his community of people from the problems. The solution given is not the right one. May Allah guide the humanity!!!
Posted By: shyam On:08/02/2010
Instead of seeking opinion fromothers what do you think is correct. Being a learned person can you not analyse pros and cons and conclude what is wrong and what is right. Please do not seek opinion on the burning issues and create rift among the people. All sides have to be considered with due respect.
Posted By: baldev On:08/02/2010
do not bend over to these anti national terrorist,renaming mumbai was the worst and first mistake made by the spineless government ,jobs in bombay should be for competent indians ,sons of soil policy is utdated and should be done away ,clown impotent thackeray should be tried in tis hazari courts and be put away where he belongs ...behind the bars
do not bend over to these anti national terrorist,renaming mumbai was the worst and first mistake made by the spineless government ,jobs in bombay should be for competent indians ,sons of soil policy is utdated and should be done away ,clown impotent thackeray should be tried in tis hazari courts and be put away where he belongs ...behind the bars
Posted By: NRI Desi On:08/02/2010
Without vision civilizations perish.
My vision of Indian civilization in India is a cosmopolitan country where talent thrives and caste and religion are not important.
In a globalised world only talent can ensure survival of a business and person. Reservations encourage incompetence.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe