Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Does Kasab deserve death?

Ajmal Amir Kasab was sentenced to death by a special court, which ruled that he did not have any right to live. Do you think the court should have given him a lighter punishment?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 570 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: vishwas On:06/05/2010
You are creating an uncalled for controversy/discussion! I wish the judge had the powers to have Kasab summarily executed(since kasab committed an act of war). I hope our judicial process is modified to include a Supreme court judge who can vet the orders passed by the lower court to give immediate effect to the punishment awarded. As it is, he will continue to be our 'guest' for the next 10 years at least.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: vishwas On:06/05/2010
You are creating an uncalled for controversy/discussion! I wish the judge had the powers to have Kasab summarily executed. I hope our judicial process is modified to include a Supreme court judge who can vet the orders passed by the lower court to give immediate effect to the punishment awarded. As it is, he will continue to be our 'guest' for the next 10 years at least.
Post Reply | View Reply(7)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Sid On:06/05/2010
kasab should be fed to sharks in presence of all victims of 26/11. Politicians & media should have NO say on his punishment!
Posted By: Raghu Reddy On:06/05/2010
A second openion. I think Kasab should be given life sentence. Spending rest of his life in an Indian prison is far more heavier punishment than hanging him to death. And then those who preach lighter sentence or against heavier sentence please answer will you say the same if you father mother brother or syster is killed in 26/11 Bombay mayhem. Pl. Do not lie. If you are telling the truth You must be kin of Mahatma Gandhi.
Posted By: Saira On:06/05/2010
YES , He needs more strict punishment than this
Posted By: Amit On:06/05/2010
Please dont waste time of people by collecting such polls, asking people to send sms. this is nonsense
Posted By: PK On:06/05/2010
(carried from the previous comment) THE REPLIES ARE NOT VENGEFUL. THE TONES TELL ME OF PEOPLE BEING FED UP WITH TERROR, SYSTEM AND THE SCRIBES ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS. IN THE END A CLOSURE IS NEEDED FOR THE SOUL OF THIS TERRORIST AND THE VICTIMS AN D PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. PLEASE GIVE HIM WHAT HE ASKED FOR AND ASKS.
Posted By: Raghu Reddy On:06/05/2010
Yes. But not lighter punishment. It should have been much heavier one like removing one finger every day or goughing his eyes cutting off his damn things one at a time and finally frying hin in acid. Remember that is what they exactly did to our soilders in Kargil war who are not even terrorists.
Posted By: PK On:06/05/2010
DESERVE DEATH? YES. NOBODY DESERVES DEATH AT THE HANDS OF OTHERS BUT THEN ISN'T DEATH IS SOMEWHAT DESTINED IN THE MANNER IT COMES ? YES, HE ARRIVED SEEKING SHAHADAT, BECOMING A SHAHEED. IN THE PURSUIT OF HIS LOVE OF ALLAH. DOES ANYONE DOUBTS THAT? SHOULD WE DENY THAT TO HIM? HE DID NOT ARRIVE EXPECTING "JUST IN CASE I GET CAUGHT" PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT, ISI WILL GET ME FREED OR IF I GET JAILED THE ISI WILL RESCUE ME FROM THE JAIL. EVEN THE MOST UNEDUCATED HAVE A METHOD OF RATIONALIZING SOMETHING THAT SOMEWHERE IN THEIR CONSCIENCE, AT SOME POINT POKES. HAS ANYBODY ASKED HIM WHO IS BETTER OFF HIM OR HIS COHORTS WHO WERE KILLED. HIS ANSWER WILL BE OBVIOUS UNLESS ISI HAS MANAGED TO PASS ON A MESSAGE THAT HE WILL BE RESCUED, AND HONORED AS A HERO. INDIA DOES NOT NEED TO OR HAVE TO PROVE TO ANYONE ABOUT ITS COMPASSION FOR LIFE REGARDLESS OF ABERRATIONS IN THE SOCIETY. MOST IMPORTANTLY, EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN STRONGLY ABOUT HOW KASAB SHOULD BE PUNISHED. THE REPL
Posted By: anand kumar On:06/05/2010
Yes,of course. Irrespective of his nationality,religion he has done a henious crime on the face of humanity by killing and disabling scores of people and pain for their families for life time.He was completely aware of what he was doing . This should be the fate of any one (irrespective of religion) who commits crimes like this .He should have been hanged long time ago.Unfortunately we have to go through legal process for putting faith in the system.If his hanging is delayed for any cheap political reasons then it is a shame and insult of the nation on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones and on behalf of the marytyred brave soldiers and policemen .

Jai Hind
Post Reply | View Reply(2)| Report abuse | Forward
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe