Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Binayak Sen

Do you think the government should revoke charges against Binayak Sen?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 117 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Amancio DeSouza On:29/12/2010
Besides do all that he did, he should have been co-party to 1,69,00,000 cr. than for sure no one would have the guts to even utter his name. In India you have to be involved in major crimes to be protected and cared for.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: M V Krishna On:29/12/2010
Yes, the government should revoke all charges and release him unconditionally,
Posted By: Dr. Manoj Mathur-bare truth On:29/12/2010
dear nandini krishnan
I must congratulate you on your bold article on Dr. Binayak Sen. May I have your permission to publish in my monthly magazine BARETRUTH in its january 2011 issue.
with regards

your's

Dr. Manoj Mathur
Editor in Chief
dear nandini krishnan
I must congratulate you on your bold article on Dr. Binayak Sen. May I have your permission to publish at in my monthly magazine BARETRUTH in its january 2011 issue.
with regards

your's

Dr. Manoj Mathur
Editor in Chief
dear nandini krishnan
I must congratulate bold article on Dr. Binayak Sen. May I have your permission to publish at in my monthly magazine baretruth in its january 2011 issue.
with regards

your's

Dr. Manoj Mathur
Editor in Chief
Posted By: ajay srivastava On:29/12/2010
binayak sen's convicton seems more oriented towards emotions than evidence , yet it also leads us to another question ? is he completly innocent, because law says "who ever should come to court should come with clean hands"conduct of binayak sen in not reporting to police about moaists and not fully condeming their violent behaviour,also these intellectuals condemn the govt with their open hearts and try to be representing cause of poor and suprresed but , do they really have the influence among the people they are trying to protect fom law to ask the to shed their anty national activites? the answer to this question is probably a big no
Posted By: Rani On:29/12/2010
Political people need only people like raja because he can share 1,69,000 cr. to alaid parties. Court judjement also like that only raja can move freely and stay & eat @ 7star hotel, use Benz car BUT FOR A LOCAL MAN, IN Rs.1000 THEFT CASE, COURT PUNISH & SEND IMD. TO JAIL. ha ha ha HA HA HA THAT IS INDIA
Posted By: Rani On:29/12/2010
Political people need only people like raja because he can share 1,69,000 cr. to alaid parties. Court judjement also like that only raja can move freely and stay & eat @ 7star hotel, use Benz car BUT IN Rs.1000 THEFT CASE, COURT PUNISH & SEND IMD. TO JAIL. ha ha ha HA HA HA THAT IS INDIA
Posted By: Dr.Ramesh Suryawanshi On:29/12/2010
I think the government should revoke charges against Binayak Sen and set him free. Also the charges on people like Sen.
Kannad Dist Aurangabad Maharashtra
Posted By: Prabhu On:29/12/2010
The governtment shuld not be scared of people who supports moraly to an organisation which is against the governtments ideology. This is totaly againt the fundamental rights of an indivijual. This shows how india is following the same path of srilanka in human rights and which creats doubts for the reason it supported srilanka in the war against LTTE.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe