The horrific incident in Bihar where 23 school children died from contamination in the meal has sent shock waves throughout the country.
Forensic reports confirmed that the free lunch contained pesticides.
Source: Sify News Desk
Image: Children who fell ill after eating the daily free lunch at a school undergo treatment at a hospital in Patna, Thursday, July 18, 2013. By Thursday afternoon, 23 children between the ages of 5 and 12 had died from eating food laced with insecticide and many others had fallen ill.