- Data Interpretation and Analysis
- General Awareness, Marketing & Computers.
50 questions will be asked from each section.
MockBank, a group of experts who carefully create mock tests specific to each competitive examination, have come up with sample questions regarding English for SBI PO 2014.
Directions (Questions: 1- 5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
- Irrespective of hierarchical level, he would give undivided attention to those who voiced ideas.
- He would then ask him some probing questions and turn to his senior most managers to get these ideas implemented.
- What set him apart from other industrialists was that he was not interested in demonstrating his power over his employees.
- This is a prime example of how he fostered the participation of everyone in the organization.
- For example he would typically look intently at a young engineer presenting his ideas.
- Instead he thought of himself as one of the team.
- Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (Questions: 6- 10): Fill in the blanks with appropriate words:
6 There are —— such schemes in ——- future as well.
a) many, this
b) many, far
c) No, approaching
d) No, Near
e) few, Near.
7 The police said that the first _____ occurred ______6 p.m.
a) blast, with
b) Explosion, around
c) Explosive, at
d) Visit , on
e) blast, on
8 The ________ have tiger population ranging from fifteen _______ five.
a) forests , on
b) sanctuaries, too
c) forests, at
d) Sanctuaries, to
e) forests, and
9 The job _______ in the country are likely to ____ in the next 12 months
a) scenario, gain
b) chances, settle
c) prospects, improve
d) chances, demand
e) prospects, demolish
10 __________the product with a ___ brand name would no longer be easy.
a) Selling, same
b) promoting, famous
c) branding, similar
d) producing, big
e) selling similar.
1. (D) 2. (C) 3. (C) 4. (E) 5. (C)
6. (D) 7. (B) 8. (D) 9. (C) 10. (C)
For full length customized test series, personalized faculty mentorship and detailed SBI PO study plan, visit MockBank.