The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) on January 19, 2019.Candidates who had appeared for the same may check their status on the official website, jeemain.nic.in
The JEE main examinations were held from January 8 to 12, 2019 by NTA at 467 examination centres across the country.A total number of 9,29,198 candidates had registered for paper 1 (for admissions to B.E. and B.Tech courses) in this exam of which 8,74,469 had appeared for the test.
JEE Main 2019 Toppers
As per the results this year, 15 students have scored 100 NTA score in paper I examination.
1. Dhruv Arora (Madhya Pradesh)
2. Raj Aryan Agrawal (Maharashtra)
3. Adelly Sai Kiran (Telangana)
4. Bojja Chetan Reddy (Andhra Pradesh)
5. Sambit Behera (Rajasthan)
6. Naman Gupta (Uttar Pradesh)
7. Yindukuri Jayanth Phani Sai (Telangana)
8. Vishwanth K (Telangana)
9. Himanshu Gaurav Singh (Uttar Pradesh)
10. Kevin Martin (Karnataka)
11. Shubhankar Gambhir (Rajasthan)
12. Battepati Karthikeya (Telangana)
13. Ankit Kumar Misra (Maharashtra)
14.Jayesh Singla (Punjab)
15. Gupta Kartikey Chandresh (Maharashtra)
How to download JEE Main 2019 results:
1) Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
2) Click on ‘JEE main January 2019 NTA score’ or click here for direct link
3) Enter registration number, roll number and other details in the space provided and click on submit
Once the results and scores are displayed on screen, make sure to take a print of the same for future reference.