What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Gram Flour - 4 tsp
Tomato - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Paneer - 1 cup, lightly fried in oil
Salt as per taste
Oil - 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves - handful, chopped
Curry Leaves - few
1. Mix the flour with red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and 3 tsp oil.
2. Add tomatoes, paneer pieces, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
3. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in a tawa over medium flame.
5. Pour the mixture and cook like an omelette.
6. Remove and serve hot.