What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Green Chillies - 10, washed, stalks discarded, sliced diagonally
White Vinegar - 1 cup, distilled
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
1. Place a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the vinegar, salt and sugar.
3. Bring to a boil over high flame.
4. Add the green chillies and simmer for 10 to 20 seconds.
5. Transfer to a screwtop jar and keep aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, cover and keep it in the fridge.
7. Use as desired.