What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Basmati Rice - 250 gms
Onion - 1, finely chopped
Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Curd - 2 tsp
Green Peas - 1/4 cup, shelled
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
Oil - 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pudina (mint leaves) - 2 bunches
Coriander Leaves - a small bunch
Green Chillies - 3
Bay Leaf - 2
Cloves - 2
Cardamoms - 2
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
Garlic - 10 cloves
1. Soak the rice for 15 minutes.
2. Heat a pan over medium flame.
3. Add ghee and oil.
4. Saute the onions till golden brown.
5. Add the ground pudina mixture and cook till the oil starts to float on top.
6. Add curd and coconut milk.
7. Add green peas, turmeric powder, salt and stir well.
8. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water.
9. Bring to a boil and add the rice.
10. Cover and cook till rice is done.
11. Remove and serve hot