What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Ragi Flour - 1 cup
Drumstick Leaves - 1/2 cup, cleaned, washed
Onion - 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies - 1, finely chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions and green chillies.
3. Add them to the ragi flour and mix.
4. To the same pan, lightly saute the drumstick leaves.
5. Add this to the ragi flour mixture.
6. Add salt and enough water.
7. Mix well till it has a pouring batter consistency.
8. Heat a tawa over moderate flame.
9. Pour a ladleful of the batter to the centre and spread to make a medium adai.
10. Cook on both sides till golden brown.
11. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar.