Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applicants for the recruitment of combined competitive examination 2013.
Syllabus and tips
Syllabus for preliminary examination consists of one paper on the subject of General Knowledge and General Science. Candidates have to mainly concentrate on the below topics:
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History
- Geography of World and India
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Science & Technology
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Current Affairs
Totally 150 questions are there and there will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.