Thousands of candidates apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment, not only because it is a bank job but also because the pay scale in attractive. Here is the pay scale for candidates who will be selected in the SBI PO Recruitment 2015:
The starting basic pay is Rs.16,900/-(with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
The official will also be eligible for D.A,H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around Rs.8,55,000/-. The break up of monthly compensation is as under:
- Cash Component : 36,046/-
- Bank's contribution to PF : 1,690/-
- Housing (Lease Rental) : 29,500/-
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130/-
In addition to the above, Probationary Officers are also entitled to other benefits like:
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
Note: The salary scales are under revision with effect from November 2012.