Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited applications for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2013.
Name & no of posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will recruit 1210 candidates for the following posts
- Legal Assistant.
- Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
- Child Development Project Officer
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement), Grade II
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector /Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr‐II/Hort. Inspector gr.‐II/Hort. Inspector
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Investigator cum Computer (Family Welfare)
- Cooperative Inspector Gr‐I Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
- Auditor (Local Bodies),
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Fisheries Inspector
How to apply
Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online by using the website on or before 21.09.2013.
For more information refer below link
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination 2013
Last date for submission of application fees 16.09.2013
Last date for submission of application 21.09.2013