Union Pubic Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of the written examination of the combined defence services (CDS) examination (II), 2017.Candidates who had appeared for the examination in the month of November, may check the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
The combined defence services (CDS) exam is conducted twice a year and candidates selected through CDS (i) and CDS (II) examination 2017 will join the following courses:
1) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 145th Course commencing in July, 2018
2) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July, 2018
3) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (204 F(P)) commencing in August, 2018
4) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 108th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in October, 2018
5) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018
Based on the performance of candidates in the written exam, a total of 8692 candidates have been selected for interview by the Service Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence.
All those who have successfully qualified in the written exam will now have to register themselves online on the Indian army recruiting website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) within two weeks, which is by January 14, 2018.
How to check UPSC CDS exam (II) 2017
- Visit the official UPSC website, www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link that says, ‘written result: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017' under what's new section or click here for the direct link http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/CDSII_2017_WR_Eng.pdf
- In the opening PDF file, check for the roll number to know about the result status.