What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Raw Mango - 1, finely chopped
Fenugreek (Vendhayam) - 1 tsp
Turmeric - 1 piece
Dry Red Chillies - 4
Asafoetida - a small piece
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Curry Leaves - few
Oil - 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Fry the red chillies, fenugreek, turmeric and asafoetida for a minute.
3. Remove and grind to a powder.
4. Add salt and ground powder to the mango pieces.
5. Heat the remaining 1 tsp oil in a pan.
6. Fry the mustard seeds and pour it over the mango pieces.
7. Sprinkle chopped curry leaves and keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Serve with curd rice.