Try to answer the following current affairs questions, the answers will be published tomorrow and a link to it will be added here.
1) An NRI Doctor has developed a 21-chemical solution named SOMAH Solution on 20 February 2014 which could preserve a donated organ for up to a week before a transplant.
(a) Hemant Thatte
(b) Sashi Patel
(c) Varun Kumar
(d) Narayanan Tewari
2) Delhi Waveriders emerged as the champions of the Hero Hockey India League 2014 after defeating which of the following teams?
(a) Uttar Pradesh Wizards
(b) Punjab Warriors
(c) Kalinga Lancers
(d) Ranchi Rhinos
3) Which of the following personalities was sworn-in as Italy’s Prime Minister on 22nd February, 2014?
(a) Enrico Letta
(b) Silvio Berlusconi
(c) Matteo Renzi
(d) Romano Prodi
4) Which of the following banks signed a pact with New India Assurance Company on 21 February 2014, to deliver three health insurance policies its women account holders?
(a) State Bank of India
(b) Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB)
(c) Indian Overseas Bank
(d) Bank of Baroda
5) Which of the following cricketers were named as the brand ambassador of Gujarat Election Commission recently?
(a) Cheteshwar Pujara
(b) Nehal Raval
(c) Kirat Damani
(d) Hem Joshipura
6) Recently India signed three MoUs with a country for cooperation in health sector, audio-visual co-production and skill development. Name the country.
7) Erlan Abdyldaev, the Foreign Minister of a country was on an official visit to India from 13 to 15 February 2014. Which country does he belong to?
(b) Kyrgyz Republic
8) Where has TCS planned to set up world's largest corporate learning centre?
9) ISRO launched its heavy-duty rocket GSLV-D5, powered by indigenously developed cryogenic engine, for placing which of the following satellites into the orbit?
10) Who won the Australian Open Men’s title in January, 2014?
(a) Rafael Nadal
(b) Stanislas Wawrinka
(c) Novak Djokovic
(d) Tomas Berdych