Over 20000 PO vacancies and 30000 vacancies will soon be up for grabs in the IBPS 2013 exams.
On this important exam day, when you will be pitting yourself against countless other aspirants, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
On the day of the exam:
1. On the eve of the exam, be sure that you rest well. Don’t stress yourself to practice or learn formulae to solve math problems.
2. Ensure that you have an early dinner. Relax and get at least eight hours of sleep.
3. Reach the exam hall a little early so that you are not stressed about reaching the place late and hunting for your hall.
4. Ensure that you carry sufficient stationery (pens, pencils and erasers).
5. Sit down at the allotted space and calm your mind. Do some deep breathing if necessary.
6. Once you start to write the exam, keep in mind that time management is very crucial. What it means is that you attempt easy questions first, move on to the next when you get stuck and if possible allocate a fixed time for each section. Allowed yourself a buffer time to recheck, correct and make the finishing touches.
7. Answer question or mark answers only if you are sure of the answer. Don’t guess.
8. Adopt the method you find easiest to fill the circle in the answer sheet. If you are good at doing it simultaneously then go ahead, otherwise solve the question and then fill the circles.
9. Lastly, have enough belief in your capabilities and remain calm and composed.
Asha Sidd is a former banker with twenty years of experience in customer care and projects. Currently, she is an active professional, family, and child counselor based out of Bangalore.
More about her here