Applications are invited from Haryana Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for the various posts to work in Haryana.
Name & no of posts
HSSC will recruit candidates for the following posts:
1) Laboratory Attendant - 59 posts
2) Election Naib Tehsildar - 2 posts
3) Election Kanoongo - 13 posts
4) Article Writer (Hindi-2, English-1, Punjabi-1, Urdu-1)
5) Proof Reader (Hindi-1, English-1, Punjabi-1, Urdu-1)
6) Translator (Hindi-7, Urdu-2, Punjabi -2)
7) Exhibition Assistant - 1 post
8) Junior Evaluator - 2 posts
9) Printer - 1 post
10) Tracer - 1 post
11) Drawing Instructors - 66 posts
12) Workshop Calculation and Science Instructor - 76 posts
13) Junior Mistress/ Instructor Women (Cutting & Sewing-66 posts, Embroidery & Needle work-41 posts, Dress Making-17 posts, Hair & Skin Care-21 posts)
14) Architectural Assistant - 2 posts
15) Modeller - 1 post
16) Technical Assistant - 2 posts
17) Tracer - 26 posts
18) Junior Engineer (Horticulture-3 posts, Civil-3 posts)
19) Accountant - 32 posts
20) Draftsman (Civil) - 1 post
21) Junior Engineer (Civil) - 69 posts
22) Statistical Assistant - 2 posts
23) Accountant - 1 post
24) Tehsil Welfare Officer - 5 posts
Age limit and Qualification
The age limit for eligible candidates must be 17 years to 40 years. The candidates are informed to check regarding qualification for each post by HSSC's website www.hssc.gov.in.
How to apply
The application form given in HSSC's website www.hssc.gov.in, candidates should fill that form by own handwriting in capital letter and send this application form by registered post to
Haryana Staff Selection Commission,
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
Panchkula. PIN- 134151.
The selection procedure will be made after acceptance or rejection of an application of candidates.
Mode of submitting application form
Candidates are required to send registered post of application from to above mentioned address. The PHC candidates belong to Haryana will be exempted from examination fees. For other candidates the fee details are:
For post 2 to 8, 11 to 16, 18 to 24, the examination fee for general candidates of Haryana is Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty only) and for SC/BC candidates the examination fee is Rs.35/- (Rupees thirty five only).
For post 1, 9, 10, 17, the examination fee for general candidates of Haryana is Rs. 100/- (Rupees hundred only) and for SC/BC candidates the examination fee is Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only).
Date of publication: 08.11.2012
Closing date for receipt of applications in the Commission's office: 10.12.2012
Candidates are required to give their valid and own mobile number and address for communication.