4) For Office Assistant (M):- 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
1) Officer Scale-I: Rs. 26,535/- approx.per month
2) For Officer Scale II: Rs. 35502/- approx.per month
3) For Officer Scale III: Rs. 47031/- approx.per month
4) Office Asst. (M) : Rs. 15597/- approx.per month
HOW TO APPLY
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.mahagramin.in from
31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form
while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012) is
kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview
etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.mahagramin.in and click on the
link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the detailed Recruitment Notification.
(v) After going through the notification ascertain the amount of application fee to be paid.
After ascertaining fee/postage amount to be paid, follow the instructions under
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE/POSTAL CHARGE
(vi) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s
website www.mahagramin.in(Recruitment/Careers – Apply Online). All the fields in the
online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(vii) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/NEFT receipt,
scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places.
(viii) Original fee payment Challan/receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the
time of Interview. Without original challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in
the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with
them for their records.
(ix) The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the
application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may
disqualify the candidature.
(x) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE
PAYMENT RECEIPT TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE SINCE THE SAME IS TO BE
SUBMITTED ON THE DATE OF INTERVIEW.
(xi) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of
application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.(xii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of
documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep
the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents
1. Original fee payment receipt. (CBS Challan/NEFT receipt)
2. Printout of the online application submitted.
3. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
4. 10 th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
5. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age
acceptable to the Bank. (Original to be produced for verification)
6. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification,
including Matriculation/Xth Standard certificate (Original to be produced for
7. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable (Original to be produced
8. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable (Original to be produced for
9. Photo identity proof (Original to be produced for verification)
10. Any other relevant document (Original to be produced for verification)
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings
(including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications
accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their
candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with
the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the
application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and
complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.