MockBank, a group of experts who carefully create mock tests specific to each competitive examination, have come up with sample questions regarding Reasoning for IBPS PO 2014.
Directions (Q. No. 1-5): Each of the following questions consists of five figures called the problem figures followed by five other figures marked 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 called the answer figures. Select a figure from amongst the answer figures. which will continue the same series as established by the five problem figures
6. P is 60 m South-East of Q. R is 60 m North-East of Q. Then R is in
which direction of P ?
Directions—(Q. 7–9) Read the following information for answering the
questions that follow—
On a playing ground A, B, C, D and E are standing as described below
facing the North.
(i) B is 50 metres to the right of D.
(ii) A is 60 metres to the South of B
(iii) C is 40 metres to the West of D.
(iv) E is 80 metres to the North of A.
7. If a boy walks from C, meets D followed by B, A and then E, how many
metres has he walked if he has travelled the straight distance all
8. What is the minimum distance (in metre approximately) between C and E
9. Who is to the South-East of the person who is to the left of D ?
10. If the following numbers are rewritten by interchanging the digits in
ten’s place and hundred’s place and then arranging them in the descending
order. What will be the second digit of the newly formed fifth number
from your right ?
479, 736, 895, 978, 389, 675
For full length customized test series, personalized faculty mentorship and detailed IBPS PO study plan, visit MockBank.