Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invited application for the recruitment of 463 various posts.
Most of these Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills. The job is transferable to any Offshore/ Onshore location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations. Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra may apply online application on or before 05 April 2013 through official website of ONGC.
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 14 March 2013.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 5 April 2013.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 12 April 2013.
- Date of Written Test: 28 April 2013.
- Assistant Technician (Electrical)
- AssistantTechnician (Mechanical)
- Assistant Technician (Production)
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)
- Technical Assistant Gd.III (Chemistry)
- Assistant Technician (Electronics)
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) Marine Radio
- Assistant Gd.III
- Assistant Rigman(Drilling)
- Assistant Gd.III (Material Management)
- Nurse Grade –III
- Assistant Gd.III(Accounts)
- Junior Assistant Technician(Boiler)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production)
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing)
- Junior Fire Supervisor
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)
- Junior Assistant Technician(Diesel)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)
- Junior AssistantTechnician (Machining)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)
- Jr. Assistant (Steno English)
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- Junior Security Supervisor
- Junior Fireman
- Health Care
- Attendant Gd-I
- Candidate age should be 18-30 years for general candidates,
- 33 years for OBC Candidates
- and 35 years for SC/ST Candidates as on 31 March 2013. Age relaxation will be extended as per Govt rules.
- Candidates have to pay (Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates) in ONGC A/c No. 30827318409, Branch Code No.1576 of SBI.
Selection will be strictly on the basis of Written Test/ Physical Standard Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test/Trade Test (wherever applicable) and personal interview.
How to apply
Candidates may apply online through official website of ONGC.
After submission of online application candidates send the hard copy of application along with copies of all relevant certificates, DD by post to the following address- I/c – R&P, ONGC, 4th Floor, NSE Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra I, Mumbai – 400 051.