NOTE: Candidate who passed written test of PIB are required to bring the following attested documents at the time of interview:-
- Certified copy of educational qualification certificates, all certificates and mark sheets beyond matric.
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt / Union Territory / State Govt / Semi Govt / Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office.
- Self Employed candidates or having own Business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper value of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the Deputy Commissioner of the District / Gazetted Officer / Commissioned Officer stating nature of self-employment and income earned annually with the attested photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return filed by the applicant along with photocopy of the PAN Card.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without intimation
For Ex Service Officers Only
- Ex Service Officers of three services as a candidate should send their application alongwith enclosures as mentioned in application form direct to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates are screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi for successful candidates.