The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for 176 posts of Additional Private Secretary in the UP Secretariat.
You can apply for the posts here.
The online instructions for filling applications are available here.
• Last date for depositing exam fees in the bank: January 9, 2014.
• Last date for submitting online applications: January 13, 2014.
• Last date for submitting all relevant documents: January 22, 2014
• Must possess Bachelor's degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
• Must have a minimum speed of eighty words per minute and twenty five words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typewriting respectively.
• Computer knowledge in accordance with–
(a) the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) conducted by DOEACC Society.
(b) the course conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or a course recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Age Limit and relaxation
• Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2013 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than July 2, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992.
Pay Scale is Rs 9300 to 34800/-plus Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/-Per Month. (Post Class–II, Non–Gazetted).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.