20. 2000 - He became the first batsman to have scored 50 international hundreds
21. Mar 20, 2001 – After Harbhajan and VVS Laxman’s heroics in the series against Australia at home, Sachin scores a century in a famous decider of a famous series, against Australia. India win 2-1, denying Australia the "final frontier".
22. Mar 31, 2001 - Completed 10,000 runs in ODIs in his 266th match. Became the first batsman in ODI history to score 10,000 runs. Brought up his 30th one-day century at Johannesburg against South Africa. Completed his 100 wickets in ODIs. Also completed a unique double of 10,000 runs and 100 wickets.
23. Aug 23, 2002 - In his 99th Test appearance, surpassed Sir Don Bradman's record of 29 centuries scoring 193, his 30th Test ton, against England at Headingly, Leeds. Only his mentor, Sunil Gavaskar was ahead of him at 34 centuries.
24. Mar 23, 2003 - Scored 673 runs in 11 matches in the ICC World Cup - most by any batsman in a single World Cup that won him the player of the tournament award.
25. Mar 16, 2005 - Became the fifth man to score 10,000 Test runs in course of his 52 against Pakistan in Kolkata. India won the match by 195 runs.
Image: Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar poses with the "Man of the Series" trophy after the final Test match between India and England in Bangalore 23 December 2001. India won the three Test match series by 1-0 with their win in the first test in Mohali.