Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

One of the game's all-time greats, Sachin Tendulkar, on Sunday announced his retirement from one-day cricket, bringing to an end a glorious 23-year-old career in the format during which he rewrote numerous batting records. Tendulkar goes out after amassing 18,426 runs in 463 one-dayers at an average of 44.83. The diminutive right-hander has an astonishing 49 hundreds in the format, including a double hundred -- the first in this form of the game. Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 115 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: eve On:31/01/2014
follow mohadali sleeping in heart place .. good luck to your wife and kids.... do deeds to promises made to sai baba not gold statues is against moses law,, deeds good all rememebered sanchin,,
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
is true what you did with signatures via cinncinati against justine... good, he say bad things to much about sai baba and me..
i heard you raised 180,000 signatures to deport justin to toronto... is true or false info.... you know he say bad , very bad things sai baba and me via a fan through tweet and chinese facebooks style blogs!!!
Posted By: VISWANATHAN K.A On:16/11/2013
SALUTE TO THE GREAT LEGEND! BUT NOW I FEEL WHY HAS PASSED 40. IF STILL HE HAS 16 WE CAN SEEN HIM ON THE GROUND
Posted By: ASHOK KUMAR GIVARIYA On:11/11/2013
No one can reach sach record,he is really classical batsman i ever seen.............
Posted By: Suraj kumar On:20/05/2013
SACHIN TENDULKAR : The GOD of Cricket
Posted By: Avnish kumar On:15/05/2013
SIR,YOU ARE REALLY LIKES A REAL MASTER OF CRICKET.
Posted By: Juraij m On:11/05/2013
Your the cricket "GOD"
Posted By: Nipun Shah On:04/05/2013
I like little master batting style no one can play like him
Posted By: Asraful Mallick On:30/04/2013
Happy birth day.i am friend of you from my childhood.you are badsha of cricket and also gretest cricketer of world.i wise to the Allah for live long of you.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT