Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Wish Mumbai Indians on their victory!

An all-round performance from the Mumbai Indians saw them comprehensively beat the Rajasthan Royals by 33 runs in the final of the Champions League Twenty20. Wish Mumbai Indians!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 55 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: aniket kumar tendulkar On:06/10/2013
mumbai indians
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: vijay On:06/10/2013
definitely mumbai indians will win today final match because the team having powerful batsman and also perfect all rounders and also bowlers whwn compared to rajasthan royals so definitely i can tell mumai indians will win the match and lift champions cup
definitely mumbai indians will win today final match because the team having powerful batsman and also perfect all rounders and also bowlers whwn compared to rajasthan royals so definitely i can tell mumai indians will win the match and lift champions cup
Posted By: rocky On:06/10/2013
wow
Posted By: K.Rajendran On:06/10/2013
Doubtless, Mumbai Indians are the champians.
Posted By: vishal chikhalkar On:05/10/2013
one & only
Rajasthan Royals
means
Rahul Royals
1  2  3  4  5  6 
ADVERTISEMENT