Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
What do you think went wrong for Team India?

Team India has been knocked out of the ICC T20 World Cup despite winning their last Super Eight game against South Africa. What do you think went wrong for India in the tournament?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 91 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Juraij m On:11/05/2013
The india that mubai
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: manas On:13/04/2013
mubai win this ipl
Posted By: amir khan On:23/02/2013
yes dhoni quit the captaincy in indian senior player is there gambher is there and sehwag is there both player is taletent player now captain is one for gambhir only it my decision selector can see the player seinor player is not playing
Posted By: amir khan On:23/02/2013
yes dhoni quit the captaincy in indian senior player is there gambher is there and sehwag is there both player is taletent player now captain is one for gambhir only it my decision selector can see the player seinor player is not playing
Posted By: chandra Mouli On:27/10/2012
dhoni have to play fastly and terribly 9611665658
Posted By: Jack On:25/10/2012
i think the fielding and the bowling. Too many wides and not enough catches! Also too many leg byes
Posted By: Jack On:25/10/2012
i think the fielding and the bowling. Too many wides and not enough catches! Also too many leg byes
Posted By: inzi On:21/10/2012
nothing went wrong they played very nicely nd they lost only one match.its a game anything can happen only it was the matter of run rate.dont dare 2 ask again this cheap qwestion mind it.
Posted By: B. R. Patel On:17/10/2012
Veteran team selected by Shrikant and co. Balaji , Zaheer, Sehvag are nearly retire player for T20! Are yaar advirtisement karneme to champian hai na !!! Deshpremi cricketers ko hi select karna chahiye ! Super flope kabhi bhi jeet nahi shakte !!!
Posted By: B. R. Patel On:17/10/2012
Veteran team selected by Shrikant and co. Balaji , Zaheer, Sehvag are nearly retire player for T20! Are yaar advirtisement karneme to champian hai na !!! Deshpremi cricketers ko hi select karna chahiye ! Super flope kabhi bhi jeet nahi shakte !!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
ADVERTISEMENT