Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Was the MCA right to ban SRK?

Mumbai Cricket Association's five-year ban imposed on Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) owner Shah Rukh Khan last year stands and he will not be able to attend his team's IPL match against hosts Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede Stadium on May 7, 2013. Is a five year ban from entering the stadium an overreaction? Or do you think SRK got away lightly and should have been banned for life? Have your say.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 64 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: simi On:06/04/2013
Mca had done right to bann srk
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: abdulquaiyoom On:06/04/2013
according to my opinion, its ban is not right becuase SRK is a great actor as well as social worker and he gave right plateform our bollywood industry
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: sameer khan. On:06/04/2013
No MCA is not right to ben SRK. Becouse SRK in saport on theem. MCA. Are not daijest SRK. Behaeb. Jast it..
Posted By: polash On:05/04/2013
no,never.MCA was wrong to ban SRK for 5 years.coz SRK was fighting for children and that was not a wrong thing to do here and the security was too rubbish to handle children.so in my view MCA was not right.....
Posted By: jugnu choudhary On:05/04/2013
i agree with SALEEM MEHMOOD
Posted By: Pranav Jha On:04/04/2013
This time csk will win.
Posted By: kumarmcamepco On:04/04/2013
yes ,correct .
Posted By: SALEEM MEHMOOD On:04/04/2013
If common person have attempted the same over action then he will not able to entering their home (would be arrested by the force and after hearing the court he would be entered in to Jail)but in the case of SRK they have banned for entering the stadium only. This is not justice. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. My opinion is that entry should be be banned for life not only in Mumbai stadium but also should be banned in all cricket grounds of overall Inida. Thanks
Posted By: krunal karade On:04/04/2013
yes.. srk is lukhkha
Posted By: JHON On:04/04/2013
YES! MCA was right as SRK is owner of KKR not everyone in the stadium
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
ADVERTISEMENT