Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Congratulate Team India!

India's 4-0 victory against Australia in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy is their first such whitewash against any country in Test history. Do you think MS Dhoni's Midas touch has returned? Congratulate Team India on their spectacular win!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 223 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: jami On:25/03/2013
I LOVE VIRAT KOHLI..
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: hari On:25/03/2013
it is a great victory ever i see.......it recall my vijayapriya propose me her love
Posted By: sathish On:25/03/2013
ashwin rocks akways.... and also jadeja......
Posted By: sathish On:25/03/2013
excellent hats of to team india............ expecially dhoni..
Posted By: PRANAV SHAH On:25/03/2013
congratulations to team india for an unbelievable historic win by complete effort of all team members and especially by pujara, ashwin, jadeja, Vijay, kohli, dhoni, bhuvaneshwar kumar & Tendulkar the leading team member and a truly encouraging personality.
Posted By: JAGAN MOHAN PERUMAHANTI On:25/03/2013
THERE IS NO DOUBT; MS DHONI IS THE BEST EVER INDIAN CAPTAIN. HE HAD SILENCED ALL THE CRITICS WHO WERE BEHIND HIM.

AFTER THE USELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL GAMBHIR & SEHWAG WERE REMOVED, WE STARTED PRODUCING FANTASTIC RESULTS THRU THE YOUNG PLAYERS. THERE IS LOT OF TALENT LEFT AND THEY WERE NOT GETTING CHANCES DUE TO THE SENIOR PLAYERS, WHO ARE NEITHER PLAYING NOR QUITTING INSPITE OF POOR FORM.

ITíS ALSO TIME FOR SACHIN TO END HIS CAREER, ATLEAST AFTER THE YEAREND SOUTH AFRICA SERIES. HE NEED TO GO IN A RESPECTABLE WAY AND HIS POOR FORM IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS IS UNECESSARILY SPOILING HIS GOOD REPUTATION.
Posted By: srinivasan narayanan On:25/03/2013
Hai Team India! Produce the same whitewashing stories abroad also. Wish you ALL THE BEST! ( I have not said Best of Luck because - - - you have got the talent and hardwork + young energetic team - - - so you don't need the luck! YOU CAN! YOU WILL! YOU MUST!!)
Posted By: dr.sathiyamoorthy On:25/03/2013
I am very happy to congratulate the team india on doing a white wash of australia
Posted By: suraj yadav On:25/03/2013
Yes,Midas Touch has returned,hopefully the
midas touch will be effective when india will touring abroad
Congrats Team India for a Memorable Win and we have taken the revenge.
Posted By: vinod On:25/03/2013
Congrats Proud be be an Indian Born, but an Aussie now. Still Mera Bharat Mahan.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT