Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

India's cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar will bring down the curtains on his 24-year-old illustrious career with his 200th Test against the West Indies in November. The final match of the two-Test series against the West Indies starting Nov 14 will be Tendulkar's last. The match could be hosted in Tendulkar's home town Mumbai. The first Test is slated for Nov 6. Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 116 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: SOURAV BOSE On:16/11/2013
"Sachin, sachin" - for 24 years, this chant would echo throughout cricket stadia echoing india's march into cricketing greatness. No more. But u will forever rule our hearts. U r easily the most influential personality of post-independence India, someone who united the entire nation. Maybe the BCCI could have chosen a better opponent than west indies who could net let us see u bat for more than 2 times in 2 tests. Thanx for the resplendent memories Sachin. If the BCCI has any sense, they would right away appoint u as the "Batting Coach" for Indian team, by god. they r gonna need this in South Africa next month with u gone from the game.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Dinesh Shah On:16/11/2013
Only a few Indians are known all over the world.
Sachin is one of them. Hats off to SACHIN.

Dinesh Shah from Seattle
Posted By: raghvendra pal On:16/11/2013
sachin without you cricket is heartless.you are not only a good batsman but you are also a good person too.sachin you are king of my heart.
Posted By: Reshma On:16/11/2013
Hi sachin..i'm a die hard fan of u.. we all luv u...Team India wil definitely miss u... cricket s nothing without U!!! Sachin...
Posted By: Syed Salman On:16/11/2013
One of the true legend!!!!!!
Posted By: bhadresh On:16/11/2013
sachin saachin wah what a great honoured he get, such a wonderful. only sachin and bacchan sab is the only personality in india who can deserve this. sachin is not only cricket god but as a human being we all have to learn from his career that in any circumtances he never loose his temper oa his attitude remain same. our political leaders will never reach on this stage.i hope after retierment he gives his ideas thoughts to the team member. next 5 year he must be with the indian cricket team. so our team temprament will go on the top.
Posted By: S.P.Gupta On:16/11/2013
A Great Hero in World Cricket - Long live Sachin
Posted By: sumer On:16/11/2013
I dont know about you, but its almost nauseating to open the TV these days, and all they have is the " great " Sachin.

I thought I must be a bit abnormal to feel this way....but I felt vindicated after reading today's HT's book review of :

" How to Make Enemies and Offend People " by G. Sampath.
Posted By: swetank jain On:16/11/2013
one of the all time greats...
thank u sachin for splendid 24 years of cricket that u gave...
peoples r saying u retired but i must say legends never retire...u will always be in our hearts...
thank u sachin..thank u
Posted By: Vinayak Dhuri On:16/11/2013
I never seen player like him.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT