Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
What do you think went wrong for Team India?

Team India has been knocked out of the ICC T20 World Cup despite winning their last Super Eight game against South Africa. What do you think went wrong for India in the tournament?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 91 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Hasnain bilal On:05/10/2012
Indian bowling line up is not so good.Ashwin is good bowler.I think captains plains are not good.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Indian bowling line up is not so good.Ashwin is good bowler.I think captains plains are not good.
Posted By: Paul Prasanna Stanley On:05/10/2012
India failed in most of the crucial matches. When I compared the match between Pakistan and Australia (Australia being a better team), the team won because of good bowling plan, especially with spinners. 20-20 format works good with spin bowling. Indian failed to make use of it and Harbajan should have been included in the playing squad. Indian coach seems to be unfit.

I suggest BCCI to have a formal meeting with the team to decide the bowling action well in advance before the match commences like the action after the toss.
Posted By: vijayan On:05/10/2012
mainly hardluck
Posted By: m.sathyam-Ion Exchange On:05/10/2012
Nothing wrong with Indian.To be blamed, spirit less Australia, who hv lost to Pakis. SA also has no spirit. Ind Beat Pakis, but still exit why, defeated team went to semis-needs to be addessed or to make other changes
Posted By: Shahid shah On:05/10/2012
indain team is going over confident.thy r thnkng tht thy r no 1 in the world.thy r nuthng.thay all shuld retire frm international crickt & play glay cricket.it iz best optoin for thm...........
Posted By: Durai Babu On:05/10/2012
Rain in Australia match.
Early wickets in South Africa match
Fear of loss in Pakistan match while scoring, hence slowing up the chasing run rate
Posted By: sathiya On:05/10/2012
many things went wrong for team india.
1. change captaincy to virat, a young captain needed for this format.
2. retire seniors like sehwag, bhajji, zakir
3. groom young fast bowlers
if we dont do this from now, we wont be crossing group stage in next world cup
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
ADVERTISEMENT