Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
What do you think went wrong for Team India?

Team India has been knocked out of the ICC T20 World Cup despite winning their last Super Eight game against South Africa. What do you think went wrong for India in the tournament?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 91 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: suresh khetan On:05/10/2012
Rohit Gambhir and dhoni are responsible for defeat. Dhoni was mostly practcing in the game, Rohit was total useless and Gambhir has ? phobia after his recent injuries
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: BARU On:04/10/2012
1.Aus liya ne jaan bujh ke aisa khela.
2.Rohit sarma aur gambhir kharab khela.
Posted By: aje On:04/10/2012
every thing is good.we will cherish.
Posted By: Jag Malik On:04/10/2012
Team India has goo players and they played poorly against Autralia that cost them the chance for semi finals. Dhoni made few mistakes, however, he needs to be more focused on the game. He appears to be aloof on the field ever since he got married and he is not the same Dhoni as he was when he first became captain. I don't think he should be sacked but he needs to be more congenial with senior players and make better decisions on the field.
Posted By: uma shankar vajpeyi On:04/10/2012
I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS CUT DOWN THE FORMAT OF IPL BUT NOT CANCEL IT
THERE SHOULD BE ONE CAPTAIN FOR T20 and ONE DAYERS
AND ONE FOR TESTS
Posted By: Bittu On:04/10/2012
I also SURPRISED d way Aus. played against Pak? Watson was not played on backfoot as he is master of that against spinner.
Posted By: Bittu On:04/10/2012
I agree to GTM. Gambhir to go. Zaheer is tired hence Ishant sharma be called. Ashwn to play one down. Wher is Rahane, Uthappa?
Posted By: GTM On:04/10/2012
The shot Sehwag hitted was not needed after getting six. if u play first 7 ovrs calmly also u can manage in last 6 overs if wkts hands. Yuvi is for bat not 4 ball. Ashwin should play one dwn as a pinch hitter.
Posted By: Sharad On:04/10/2012
Mr Dhoni has changed from street smart Fearless cricketer to defensive capain who just want to have a hold on the team.
Posted By: ramesh j On:04/10/2012
rift between senior players and dhoni, wide open. dedbacle starts from here
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
ADVERTISEMENT