Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Should Dhoni quit captaincy?

Despite humiliating defeats on home soil, under fire Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni refused to step down from captaincy, saying it was not the right time to run away but take responsibility and turn the team's fortunes. Should Dhoni quit captaincy? Tell us.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 178 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: man On:28/12/2012
Why not Ponting is a very good captain in world cricket. but quit in right time he know I cant doing but DHONI KO TO LALCHA HAI
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Why not Ponting is a very good captain in world cricket. but quit in right time he know I cant doing but DHONI KO TO LALCHA HAI
Posted By: MAN On:28/12/2012
YES SURE 100%
Posted By: raghavendra On:23/12/2012
no msd should not quit the captaincy he is not responisble for all faults each and every player should corporate as a union .team indai should improve their bowling attack as a individual batsmen msd should improve is batting
Posted By: Samsul Khan On:22/12/2012
If players like Sachin can continue to play despite not only poor performance but worst and like Gambhir or
Shewag can continues to be in the Test team! what can Dhoni do? Before criticising his captaincy review what those big names did. Dhoni is not a super human that will play alone to win against 11 world class player when his bowler fail to take 20 wickets. Yard stick should be equal for all.
Posted By: Vinod On:22/12/2012
It is right time for him to think on his abilities as a test captain based on his own performance. The way in which, he had ousted players like Lakshman/Dravid lead to the graveyard of Indian test cricket. He should take the moral responsibility and quite the test captaincy at least only based on his failure.
Posted By: Puttaraj On:22/12/2012
No!!!!!!! He deserve to be India Captian.. It s our luck to have such a cool personality as a captian moreover an Indian... I never seen such cool sports men in India History with that much responsibility ,,,,
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT