Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

One of the game's all-time greats, Sachin Tendulkar, on Sunday announced his retirement from one-day cricket, bringing to an end a glorious 23-year-old career in the format during which he rewrote numerous batting records. Tendulkar goes out after amassing 18,426 runs in 463 one-dayers at an average of 44.83. The diminutive right-hander has an astonishing 49 hundreds in the format, including a double hundred -- the first in this form of the game. Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 115 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: chandra sharma On:30/12/2012
Dear Sachin,
You are a true legend, who is admired by all people in all the countries of the world that love cricket. Your integrity and commitment towards this game is admirable. You have achieved so much and yet you are so humble, a characteristic that is rarely found in other cricketers around the globe. My whole family loves, respects and admires you for what you are and for what you have done for not only your country, but for the entire sporting world. There never was and never will be a player who is loved and respected so dearly as you. We pray almighty god for you good health and also that you have a peaceful retirement with your family. May Lord Krishna bless you always.
Deo, Chandra, Praneel, Upasna, Aradhna, Sharika, Joe, Parthivi and Jay.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Jay On:30/12/2012
Sachin,
Thanks for the entertainment, Thanks for making us proud as a Nation. May God Bless you and your family.
Ram Ram.
Posted By: Madan Mohan Dinni On:30/12/2012
My every green star ... My role model ... God of Cricket .. My life time entertainer how can We See the matches without Sachin? Today India loosing 1st One Day after your retirement .. May God Bless India by missing "Cricket GOD" My Sincere Salutes to Sachin Sir .. Continue in Test Cricket atleast for 3-4 Years ... Sincerely Dinni Family members GAdwal, A.P.,Ph: 9490127779
Posted By: vijaypatel On:29/12/2012
sachin is god of cricket no compare any indian. bharat ratna ka sahi haq sirf usko hi hai
Posted By: vijaypatel On:29/12/2012
sachin is god of cricket no compare any indian. bharat ratna ka sahi haq sirf usko hi hai
Posted By: seena On:29/12/2012
sachin is great and is record is great
Posted By: vimal On:28/12/2012
The legend. Thalaivar vazhlga.....
Posted By: manish On:27/12/2012
s stlylish
a attacking
c calm
h hundred of hundreds
i Indian
n not out
t tons
e elegance
n never say die
d delegent
u unmatched
l laughty drive
k king of cricket
a admire
r runs
Posted By: manish On:27/12/2012
s stlylish
a attacking
c calm
h hundred of hundreds
i Indian
n not out
t tons
e elegance
n never say die
d delegent
u unmatched
l laughty drive
k king of cricket
a admire
r runs
Posted By: sunil thakur On:27/12/2012
One of the greatest player i have ever seen playing. Hats off to u master. no one can ever match to you.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT