Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

One of the game's all-time greats, Sachin Tendulkar, on Sunday announced his retirement from one-day cricket, bringing to an end a glorious 23-year-old career in the format during which he rewrote numerous batting records. Tendulkar goes out after amassing 18,426 runs in 463 one-dayers at an average of 44.83. The diminutive right-hander has an astonishing 49 hundreds in the format, including a double hundred -- the first in this form of the game. Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 115 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Shivakumar Dassen On:24/12/2012
No words can describe his contributions to indian cricket. He could have easily been around for another two years.CANT IMAGINE Indian cricket without SACHIN MY FAVOURITE CRICKTER
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: partha On:24/12/2012
Salute to great god of cricket,no sachin ,no cricket,without farewell they send out master, its too bad, he not playing for records, playing for country only otherwise he can get another 100 and get 50 ton in one day,due to some waste fellows he taken some bad decision,any now i thing here after no body watch cricket,without sachin cant think cricket,very sad day for cricket
Posted By: Lejomon On:24/12/2012
Thank you sir sachin tendulkar we miss you a lot and you are the inspiration for me due to you only i m believing the let performance speaks. Hats off you sir the way you had contributed for our indian cricket and taking one level to another level of our indian cricket. We miss your cover drive,straight drive.
Posted By: Manjunath On:24/12/2012
For me onedayer without sachin not worth watching and must be same for his fans too
Posted By: A UNNIKRISHNAN On:24/12/2012
salute to Master Sachin, for your stand & records in ODI's.
Posted By: Arun K On:24/12/2012
I never wished to have this day even in my dream.. I always wished to see sachin play.. Everyone of us started to watch cricket beacuse of him and we all know that you have held the indian cricket team for the past 20 years on your shoulders. We Salute you sachin!! We feel proud to be an Indian!! I am running short of words to say my feel... Thanks a Ton for the Ton maker.. We know that you will come back strongly on the test arena.. Wating for your response Sachin.. Once again Thanks a ton for shouldering the nation.
Posted By: prashant pawar On:24/12/2012
Real Champion ! we miss you.
Posted By: sridhar On:24/12/2012
No one can beat him. No one is born to beat his records. No one will born iam sure he is the legend......
Posted By: Mansh Singh On:24/12/2012
It is shocking News of Retirement without Farewell Match.Anyway good bye Master....World cricket will miss u.
Posted By: R.KUMARA SWAMI RAJA On:24/12/2012
well done sachin, you have done everything to make team india proud, and world cricket, to me the world cricket missing you, I requesting you to continue to contribute to team india in any way.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT