Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on

Who do you think will walk away with the IPL trophy?
Sify Home >> Sports >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

India's cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar will bring down the curtains on his 24-year-old illustrious career with his 200th Test against the West Indies in November. The final match of the two-Test series against the West Indies starting Nov 14 will be Tendulkar's last. The match could be hosted in Tendulkar's home town Mumbai. The first Test is slated for Nov 6. Salute Sachin Tendulkar, the legend!

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 116 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: rakesh jha On:06/11/2013
i remember that some of the great criticisizer of sachin said that the time of sachin end now he played only few innings why indian slectors choose him after his tennis elbow injury but he became from injury and proof himself for so long this time also i think that much more cricket is left in him but now it is his own decision so we all respect him i salute u sachin & think the whole world salute u with me for entertaining us for so long it will only u who tide us with cricket
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: rakesh jha On:06/11/2013
SACHIN IS BEST AMONG ALL WORLD PLAYERS FOR HIS GENTELMENSHIP AFTER TAKING SO MANY HONOUR SACHIN I M ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN I REGRET I M UNABLE TO PRESENT IN YOUR 199TH,200TH MATCH BUT I M LUCKIEST BECAUSE I SAW YOUR BATTING IN INDIA ENGLAND TEST SERIES. I THINK NOW I LEAVE TO SEE CRICKET.
Posted By: Abhijit On:06/11/2013
East Or West Sachin Is The Best

S
Posted By: kankan On:06/11/2013
The God Of Cricket Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar always mis you.......
Posted By: Jitendra Singh On:06/11/2013
Love u sachin, u r the real HERO for all indians....... Thanks...
Posted By: Vinayak Sharma On:06/11/2013
"It is a decision taken from the heart. It has nothing to do with my body or mind," Sachin Tendulkar said.........
But O'dear sachin This heart hurts us for life that we will not see you more in cricket field........luv u Sir have a salute from my side.........Thank u for this huge entertainment..
Posted By: Rakesh Kumar On:06/11/2013
Bande ko Koti -Koti Parnam
Posted By: Vimal.C On:06/11/2013
"I was alive in Sachin era" the above statement in quotes means more in my life,,,, Salute paa ji.....
Posted By: Sandeep On:06/11/2013
The God Of Cricket Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar Is very very Intellegent player For Indian Team...I am Salute For This Man To All World Greatest Player...Only Sachin Sachin And Sachin.....
Posted By: drishya banskota On:05/11/2013
cricket without tendulkar OMG!!! seriously im the craziest cricketing lover......mumbai test will be my last cricket to watch.....:( long live tendulkar
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT