MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian budget smartphone maker Micromax has ousted Samsung Electronics Co Ltd as the leading brand in all types of mobile phones in the April-June quarter, grabbing a 16.6
* HSI -0.1 pct, H-shares -0.6 pct, CSI300 -0.4 pct
* Berkshire Hathaway shares rise day after results
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software services exporters gain after the rupee last week posted its biggest weekly fall since record low levels in August last year.
(Corrects spelling in 12th paragraph of company name to Bally, not Balley)
* S&P 500 on track for biggest weekly loss since May 2012
* Futures erase heavy early losses
* Futures point to second day of sharp losses