[India], Nov 02 (BusinessWire-India): Snapdeal's 3-day final Diwali Sale edition of its Mega Diwali Sale starts 2nd November and will run till 4th November.
This edition of the sale provides users great savings by 'Stock and Save' options on regular use products like whey protein and pet food.
This sale also provides users discounts on their future travels via a 20 per cent discount on Cleartrip Gift cards, which can be used for hotel and flight bookings over the next 12 months. There is also a 10 per cent flat discount on Thomas Cook cards and a flat 10 per cent saving on forex purchases via Bookmyforex cards.
This edition of the sale will provide extra discounts on the best selling items like Sarees, Bedsheets, LED lights, Utensils, Mixer grinders, Speakers, Geysers, Blankets, and Dryfruits.
The sale has also added winter items like kids' sweatshirts, warm Gym-wear and fall jackets to its selection. There is a toy clearance sale to help buyers make the most of the Diwali holidays.
For the ones who wish to complete the festive look, Snapdeal has great deals on belts, sunglasses, wallets, and watches.
Snapdeal has also launched 'Dhanteras' Store. The store has a range of gold and silver coins, fine jewelry from TBZ and Bluestone, gold and silver plated gifts, cookware, dinnerware, electronic appliances, mobiles, tablets, and more.
Another innovative product is an LCD Writing Pad - this e-writer is a substitute for paper and a must-have for the eco-conscious.
In addition to these offers, Citi Bank credit card users will save more with a 15 per cent cashback offer which is available during this sale.
Here are some of the glimpses of the sale:
• LCD writing pads: starting Rs 329
• Toy Clearance Sale: Minimum 50 per cent off
• Pet food l Pedigree, Royal Canin, Drools: Up to 25 per cent
• Belts, Wallets, Sunglasses, Watches: Minimum 50 per cent
• Bathroom fittings l Jaguar, Cera, more: 30-65 per cent off
• Diwali lights: Starting Rs 89
• Kids' sweatshirts: Under 999
• Compression wear, gym wear: Under 699
• Stylish Fall Jackets: Starting Rs 399
• Men's jackets, sweatshirts, more: up to 70 per cent
• Dhanteras Store l precious coins and jewelry, cookware, appliance, more: upto 60 per cent