Shops, salons and other business establishments in Telangana state will be allowed reopen from tomorrow (Tuesday). Barring the containment areas, the rest of the State has been declared as green zone by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao. Cabs and buses are to ply with restrictions. However, the cinema theaters and malls will remain shut. The lockdown has been extended to May 31st in the state following the announcement by the center.
- Buses within the state limits
- Cabs (maximum three members including the driver), autos (two members)
- E-Commerce activities are allowed 100%
- Swiggy, Zomato, take-away food outlets
- Cars and taxis can also run with one driver and a maximum of three passengers.
- Government and private offices
- Gyms, bars, amusement park, metro rail, swimming pools
- All places of worship
- Educational institutions, schools, colleges, coaching classes
- Function halls, malls, cinema halls
- No public meetings