The All India Management Association (AIMA) has started the registration process for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019.Candidates can now apply for the examination on the official website, mat.aima.in.
The MAT examination is conducted four times a year, for those candidates looking to apply for admissions in MBA courses across 600+ participating B-Schools in India.
MAT 2019: Important Dates
Last date to register -- December 1, 2019 (PBT mode) , December 6, 2019 (CBT mode)
Release of MAT 2019 Admit Cards: December 2, 2019 (PBT mode), December 10, 2019 (CBT mode)
Steps to register for MAT exam 2019:
1) Visit the official website - www.aima.in
2) Under the ‘In Focus" section, find and click on "Online Registration for Dec 2019 MAT" or click here for direct link https://mat.aima.in/dec19/
3) In the new page, you will find three option under the "View Guidelines to Apply Online" section
4) Create a login id by clicking on the first option and proceed to complete the registration process
5) Make online payment and complete the application.
Remember to take a print of the same for future reference.
Documents needed for AIMA MAT December 2019:
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format. File size should not less than 40 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format. File size should not less than 10KB
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Personal details
- Valid Email ID (the email should remain valid for at least 1 year)
- Educational qualification details